Why Work Mi-Store Australia?
Here at Mi-Store Australia, we embrace and recognise the unique talents that each team member possesses to help achieve company goals. Our success and growth were attainable through all of our hardworking team of diverse members. Due to the nature of our company, we are continuously expanding our dynamic team across different departments.
If you think you have what it takes to join our fast-growing and diverse company and are keen to explore, do submit your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
Below are our current open positions:
E-Commerce Sales Executive
- Plan, strategise and execute an online growth plan through astute pricing strategies, sales promotions, marketplace listing optimizations & Product Range Expansion.
- Conduct research to analyse market trends, demand, customer behaviour, and competitive landscape in marketplaces.
- Build, analyse, and present reports to support business decisions.
- Prepare a purchasing list or report for any Trendy or Demand item in the market.
- Manage and Achieve: Inventory Level, Sales KPI, and Marketplaces Listing Ranking and Performance
- Any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by HOD.
- At least 3 years work experience in Sales Position.
- Good command of written and spoken English & Mandarin
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Experience with marketplace sites (e.g., Amazon and eBay)
- Experience with various site campaigns and promotions
- High level of computer literacy (e.g., Microsoft Suite, PowerPoint, Outlook, and willingness to learn new software).
- Strong analytic skills, high level of excel/google sheet proficiency.
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and collaborate in cross-cultural team settings.
- Self-motivated, proactive, organized, and target-driven.