THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS CONVEYED BY LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY, PROVINCE OR STATE. INDEED, IN SOME COUNTRIES, PROVINCES OR STATES, CONSUMER LAW MAY IMPOSE A MINIMUM WARRANTY PERIOD. OTHER THAN AS PERMITTED BY LAW, XIAOMI DOES NOT EXCLUDE, LIMIT OR SUSPEND OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE. FOR A FULL UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR RIGHTS WE INVITE YOU TO CONSULT THE LAWS OF YOUR COUNTRY, PROVINCE OR STATE.
This contractual Warranty applies only to the hardware components of Xiaomi Product (hereafter “Product”) as originally supplied and does not apply to any software or other equipment that are owned by Xiaomi or third parties for which an end-user license agreement or separate warranty/guarantee statements or exclusions are provided or intended to apply.
1. LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Xiaomi warrants the original purchaser that your Xiaomi Product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. Except otherwise provided by applicable law, the warranty lasts and is provided for 1 years Notwithstanding the foregoing clause, Xiaomi does not exclude, limit or suspend the minimum legal warranty period imposed by applicable law.
Xiaomi does not warrant the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
If a hardware defect is found and a valid claim is received by Xiaomi within the Warranty Period, Xiaomi will either (1) repair the Product at no charge, use new or refurbished replacement parts, (2) replace the Product with a new or refurbished product, or (3) refund the Product, excluding potential shipping costs.
In the event of a defect, to the fullest extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies. Shipping and handling charges may apply except where prohibited by applicable law. Any replacement hardware product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period of time that may be applicable in your jurisdiction.
3. HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
In accordance with applicable law, Xiaomi may require the customer to furnish proof of purchase details and warranty card with IMEI of the Product.
It is your responsibility to backup any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the product. It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service, and Xiaomi will not be responsible for any such damage or loss.
4. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Unless otherwise stipulated by Xiaomi, this Limited Warranty applies only to the Product manufactured by or for Xiaomi, that can be identified by the "Xiaomi" or “Mi” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to it.
The Limited Warranty does not apply to any: (a) Damage due to acts of nature or God, for example, lightning strikes, tornadoes flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (b) Negligence; (c) Commercial use; (d) Alterations or modifications to any part of the Product; (e) Damage caused by use with non-Xiaomi products; (f) Damage caused by accident, abuse, or misuse; (g) Damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Xiaomi or with improper voltage or power supply; (h) Damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Xiaomi or (i) failure to follow instructions relating to the Product's usage. Recovery and reinstallation of software programs and user data are not covered under this Limited Warranty.
Except as prohibited by laws or otherwise promised by Xiaomi, the after-sales services shall be limited to the country or region of the original purchase.
Products which were not duly imported and/or were not duly manufactured by Xiaomi and/or were not duly acquired from Xiaomi or a Xiaomi’s official seller are not covered by the present warranties. As per applicable law you may benefit from warranties from the non-official retailer who sold the product. Therefore, Xiaomi invites you to contact the retailer from whom you purchased the product.
5. LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
Except prohibited by applicable law, Xiaomi shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue or data, damages resulting from any breach of express or implied warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, even when Xiaomi has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION
You may obtain a service number by the following ways:
Xiaomi Support Hotline at 1800 070 031. (Monday to Friday from 09:00 am to 17:30 pm (Sydney Time) or you can also email us at email@example.com
General Exchange Guidelines
These are Xiaomi’s (“Xiaomi”, “we” or “our”) General exchange Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from the Mi-Store.com.au. If you purchase products through offline channels, please contact the final vendor who sells the products to you. All exchange must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
- All product exchange require a RMA service order number. You may obtain a service number by contacting Xiaomi Support Hotline at 1800 070 031. (Monday to Friday from 09:00 am to 17:30 pm (Sydney Time). And you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you return items in which you've saved personal information, you must erase this information completely before sending the product back to us. For Xiaomi Phone, you also need to log out Xiaomi account before sending back to us.
- Return shipping costs may be deducted from your refund depending on the reason for return. (i.e. if a return initiated for a defective product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Purchase of items (i.e. Mi Band 3), please keep the original package for at least 30 days within the return policy period in case any return or replacement request.
- Products that are received by Xiaomi in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and will be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from Mi-Store.com.au
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable IMEI or serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
- Any consumable product that already opened, such as towels, pillow, toothbrush, mask.
Standard Return Policy
For the products of proper quality or the products with manufacturing problems: return for refund or replacement within 30 calendar days from the invoice.
- Return costs are free for refund and replacement returns of the same item within the return policy period, only provided the product are defective due to manufacturer reason.
Additional Return Information
Bundle Specials include two or more items that can be purchased together in order to receive a discount.
Items sold as part of the Bundle Specials may be returned individually for replacement within the applicable Return Policy Period for that individual item. Items sold as part of the Bundle Specials cannot be returned individually for a refund.
Promotional Items and Gifts
Xiaomi may offer free promotional items with their products. To receive a full refund on a purchase that offers promotional items all items must be returned
Out-of-Stock (Back-Order) Items
If Xiaomi no longer carries an item that is sent in for replacement, or if that item is simply out of stock, Xiaomi will issue you a refund.
Not eligible for return
If you are unable to create a return, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
Item is past the return period
If your item is past the eligible return period, you can no longer return it to Xiaomi, but you may still have a warranty with Xiaomi for repair or replacement. To verify Xiaomi warranty coverage and options, please refer to Warranty Policy page.
Item is non-refundable or non-replaceable
Your item is non-refundable, non-replaceable or both. To check an item’s return policy, please refer to the Warranty & Returns section. However, please be aware that even if your item is not returnable to Xiaomi, you may still have a warranty with the Xiaomi for repair or replacement. To verify Xiaomi warranty coverage and options, please refer to Warranty Policy page.